Sunday, April 25, 2010

La Cumbre



The first gorgeous weekend after the rain, bf and I decided to go to La Taqueria Cumbre in the Mission (that place you might have recognized from Man Vs. Food). I'm not a Mexican food lover, but DAMN. Best taco's I've ever had. E V E R. Then decided to walk around and found this awesome silver wall in some cooped up little alley beside a gated children's park and decided to take pictures. Snapped some more pics of interesting garage doors as well. We went to Bi-Rite for dessert where I ordered the Sam's Sundae (Chocolate ice cream with bergamot olive oil, maldon sea salt and whipped cream - discovered this while watching Food Network), and Irwin ordered a scoop of the Salted Caramel as recommended by all the Yelp reviews. All I can say is... it was interesting. I'm sure the regular flavors of ice cream were okay, but the ones we ordered were a little over the top for our tastes. Must go back and try the Earl Gray though...

No comments:

Post a Comment