Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Four Years



This post is dedicated to my best friend, my rock, my everything. He gives me a reason to love and live my life the way I choose, and he supports me and worries for me every step of the way. He's one of the most intelligent people I know (shhh don't tell him I said that ^_~ ). He knows me even better than I know myself, and STILL loves me despite all my craziness.

Thank you for being you, and for always accepting me and loving me and showing me a love that I always thought was only possible in movies. I love you with all my being. And I mean this honestly: YOU.. complete.. ME. Happy Four Years baby, I Love You.

Happily Handcuffed,
Me

P.S. I love our new song :-)

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so cute! unlikely filipino couple lol. ps where'd u get ur sunnies? i'm looking for a pair of clears

    ReplyDelete