Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Heart







After only 4 hours of sleep, we came back from my surprise birthday weekend, and rather than go to sleep, I decided I had enough energy to bake some Valentine's cupcakes. Devil's chocolate with strawberry cream, sprinkled with grated dark chocolate and a heart strawberry. I loved the combination of strawberry and chocolate, which was basically a remix of my favorite strawberry cupcake recipe. This also gave me a chance to try out the Oneida two tiered cupcake holder my friend Kat gave me for Christmas. It's pretty damn awesome.

On a side note, Happy Valentine's Day! I had the toughest time choosing a card from TinyPrints, so I chose 3 that I'm giving le bf throughout the day. He's lucky he can combine my birthday and Vday and knock it all out in one weekend, but I have to say this was the best birthday surprise ever. Amazing birthday weekend ^_^

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes look amazing. And thanks for reminding me to write in my card for the man before he gets home!

    ReplyDelete