Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bake Sale!

We had a bake sale at work a few weeks ago, benefiting the Children's Miracle Network and the Children's Hospital in Oakland. It was a huge success, and my team won! We raised the most money, thanks to our Cookie Grams. My Angel Lush Cupcakes turned out to be a huge success and it was completely sold out before the bake sale ended - woohoo! It felt great to bake for a good cause.

_The table set up next to us had this beautiful fall theme
_The table next to the Fall table was decorated in Harry Potter theme - unfortunately I didn't get to try the maple bacon cupcake...
_Cute mini cupcakes with regular sized cupcakes
_I forget what the other two pictures are of, but they just looked delicious
_Our cupcake stand, the Walmart cupcakes and my Angel Lush Cupcakes







1 comment:

  1. this has got to be the cutest bake sale i've ever seen

    ReplyDelete