Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Janelle's Wedding Shower

Janelle and John's Wedding Shower was held at John's godmother's house in Oakland Hills, and WOW. What a gorgeous house, and what a gorgeous view. Note to self: Oakland isn't all that bad...

The cake was kinda funny, saying "Congratulation" - and nothing else. But despite its message, it was delicious. A bunch of us spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out what the petals on the sides were made of - I don't think we ever figured it out, white chocolate? or wax? I really hope it wasn't wax...








2 comments:

  1. what dress are you wearing in these photos? I looove it, it's beautiful! I loved that you paired it with flats to make the dress look more casual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing a dress I got from H&M.. it's one of my favorite dresses - I loved it so much I got it in green AND black lol. This was my favorite outfit so far, glad you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete